Saturday, January 28, 2012

Unbelievable. Or is it?

We have been happily married for over 11 years and have been trying to conceive for six of those years.  Month after month of trying delivered nothing but sadness and heartache.   After years of trying on our own, we searched for the help of others who might aid us in having a baby.

One day I called up a chiropractor that I've been hearing people talk about during several conversations with different people.  Tim and I then went to a meeting that explained more about them. They mentioned that if I was going to go through the program, they highly recommended that my family go through it also.  It would be a change of lifestyle that would be difficult if your family wasn't on board.  I soon found myself and my family in the waiting room filling out paperwork. 




They did an exam to see if they could help us and to find out what our current health looked like. I'm SO glad we did this. Tim was worse off than me, but we all needed some help.

Ruby had a scan done to see if there was pressure in her neck.  I thought that there was no way.  She's 2 years old... what kind of trauma could she have?  Well, unto my surprise, she had trauma.  This was hard for me to hear and broke my heart. I wanted to know why she had pain.  I learned that when you have a c-section, your baby is pulled out of the womb by their neck.  This isn't an easy task.  There is something called back suction, where the body naturally goes against the pull.  So, that's where her trauma originated.

I started reading the testimonials and as I read story after story I was amazed. This gave me great hope.



We got our scans and exercises and went to work.  We were fully committed to giving this our best.  We followed the instructions of the entire staff.  We threw out all of our rancid oils, nasty frying pans, changed our diets, and even said good-bye to our microwave! 
They say that they "turn the power back on" and God heals your body. Your spine is the control center for your nerves which control your organs.  If only a weight of a dime is to sit on a nerve then it could shut down a organ up to 50%. What I thought was interesting is you can't feel many nerves. So that's a reason a heart attack is sudden, more so in women.

Our bodies are healing naturally!   We are also noticing important changes!
  • both of our allergies are gone
  • Tim's plantar fasciitis is gone
  • he no longer snores anymore
  • Ruby's eczema has cleared up
  • when she get sick (which is rarely) it doesn't last long!! 
  • I'm pregnant after only 3 months of going there!!


This is the first time in our lives that we feel that we are on the right track concerning our health.
We have been to several doctors, chiropractors and other various health professionals, but none of them seemed to have the approach that this chiropractor's office have.  They are educators as well as chiropractors. My husband and I look forward to every visit knowing we will learn something new that will benefit us in the long term.   


 So we will continue to do this the rest of our lives.   We will be forever grateful for all the knowledge and practical advice that we have received. Keep you posted on how it goes and all the new changes!!!


2 comments:

  1. whohoo! This is great! A naturopath, and God's healing is how we got pregnant with Taylor after over a year of trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited to read your blog and see your pics..and share in the excitement of your newest baby growing inside.. :) what a story...what a miracle...praise God...

    ReplyDelete