Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spilling the Beans!


 The last 3 months have been so exciting!  It has also been the absolute hardest not to share with others what has been going on with us.


Call our news what you want.
Spilling the beans?




Or maybe...
Showing all of our cards?!

But I'll tell you what, it's going to be GOOD!



You guessed it!!

We are going to be having baby Woosley #2!!

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and it's been so hard for us to keep this a secret.  I'm doing great and growing fast!

You want to know the major shocker to this story?!

It happened naturally!

Did you hear that?




NATURALLY!!

If you don't know our story of the many years of heartache and pain trying to get pregnant,
 Click HERE


I also did a blog on the secret of how we got pregnant naturally.
Click HERE if you would like that story.

I can't put into words how happy and thrilled we are(which is a bummer, since this a blog). We give our praises to God for this blessing.




Oh, that feels so much better letting you know about this!

So...


 who's ready to talk baby with me?


xoxo

1 comment: