Tuesday, September 30, 2014

just a hop, skip, and jump away



 
It kind of went like this...
 
I have been thinking about sending her to school since she was born. Not really too fond of the thought as I'm sure most parents aren't. Or are they? Yeah, a break sounds good. Lord knows I NEED a break but...
...I'm not super stoked about this.
 
Where will I send her?
 
Will I send her?
 
Public or private?
 
I want to be settled somewhere so am I in the school district that I want.
 
Until I figure it out, I'll just teach her at home.
 
OK, just push it off.
She's only two years old...
Three years old...
Four years old...
 



Through prayer and many parents recommendations, I finally decided to send her to a bible teaching preschool called Wee Wisdom.
 



March 1st this year I was talking to a friend telling her that I decided to send Ruby there. She was excited and said that her daughter was going there too (which is Ruby's very good friend).
 
Sue asked when I signed up and I said, "Yeah I probably should do that"
 
She looked at me concerned and said, "I think you should call today!! They fill up really fast!"
 
 
Really? It's March...


 
I took her advice and made that call.
 
I got the LAST spot! Thankful, I took whatever time she had. It was two days a week 12:30-3:30pm. Which now I wouldn't want it any other way.
 
  Whoa, I'm so new to this signing your child up super early stuff.
 
I think it was a God thing. Ruby is in the same class with her best friend and I think this year will be a really good learning year for Ruby.






No comments:

Post a Comment