Monday, September 29, 2014

4th of July

 
Tim and I have gone to Seward for the forth of July since we've known each other. In fact my parents took me there when I was a kid and my sister and I were even in the parade some years with our school.
 
Tim and I have kept the tradition and look forward to it every year.
 
 

 
I remember walking around all the vender's booths in Seward when I was pregnant with Ruby. Tim and I walked hand and hand as people looked at the very pregnant lady. I remember saying to Tim. "Next year we're going to have almost a 1 year old at this time!" That thought kind of blew our minds.





I also remember being in Seward pregnant with the twins. Whew, Did. I. Get. The. Looks! Even though I was kind of use to it, I felt like I should of walk around with a shirt saying "Yes, Its twins"  



 
The weather was wonderful this year. I think it was around 75 degrees with not much humidity!
The kids are getting to a easier age and that just FUN! 
 



 
Pastablities use to have a store front downtown Lincoln. That's where Tim and I had our prenuptial dinner...do they even call it that anymore? Goes to show that we've been married awhile!!! Now Pastabilities just shows up on the forth of July and Tim looks forward to it.
 
 
 
 

 
Ruby made a friend instantly! And that's me enjoying some pastabilites!
 
 

 
She has him wrapped around her finger. 




 
Dude lost a shoe somewhere along the way. Who knows where that went. I hope they grow out of that stage soon.
 Seward you always throw a great 4th of July party! Love all the memories we've made through the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment