Monday, September 29, 2014

last day of being four

 

 
 
 
Last year I took one of my favorite pictures of Ruby on the last day she was 3 years old. I have that picture on a canvas in my living room. I look at it daily, it brings me back to that day. That's exactly why I take pictures. Time is fleeting and I love nothing more then to capture a moment and make it a memory.




And, of course I'm a sucker for tradition. So this is the last day of her being 4 years old. Which actually is my birthday. I love that our birthdays are so close. She was and will always remain my best birthday gift ever!


 
We walked across the street to take these pictures. Which this is one of the reasons I love my house so much. It's so close to a bike path that can take me all over town. It's really pretty and there is a little park tucked back there too! 




 She is getting to be quiet the poser for me. She has never once said, "Don't take any more pictures of me." I'm guessing it's second nature to her to have mama take pictures everyday.
 
Here are a few more from that day. It's so hard for me to narrow it down. So many good ones!





 
Pretty girl, inside and out.
 So compliant. So teachable. So willing. So understanding. So sweet. So forgiving. So thoughtful.
Just to name a few.
Quite amazing if you ask me.




Ok, here she looks like she's 16 years old and I don't like it one bit...


 
Oh good...I guess she's still my 4 year old. For a few more hours anyway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment